Treasurer: The Treasurer shall:
* Keep all moneys in a bank account. All checking accounts shall be established to require a minimum of two signatures on all checks.
* Make deposits according to the Bartlett Band Boosters Money Handling Procedures.
* Make disbursements as authorized by the Executive Board according to the Bartlett Band Boosters Money Handling Procedures.
* Maintain records for Student Fair Share Accounts.
* Verify all statements from the Accountant for accuracy and present statement of account at each meeting.
* Pick up all items delivered to the Post Office Box at least weekly.
* Review items received to ensure all procedures are being followed. Report any infractions to the Executive Board.
* Record all transactions in a manner necessary to produce financial statements and prepare any documents required by the IRS or other government authorities.
* Reconcile all bank statements monthly.
* Financial statements will consist of an income statement and a balance sheet. These statements will be produced on a monthly basis and given to the Treasurer to review for accuracy. Itemized reports will also be given to the Fundraiser Coordinator/Vice President to reconcile with the records of their specific activity.